Arduino nano 33 sense board does not connect in MAC (2013 BookAir, Catalina)

Hi,
I've just received my new nano 33 sense BLE board. Got it shipped all the from US to INDIA
I've installed the library "Arduino nRF528x Boards" with the IDE.
I've reboot my computer but my nano is not detected in the Manager , no serial port found.
The led power is on the board. Yellow LED blinks each sec.

Thanks

Make sure the USB cable is completely plugged into both the Arduino board and the PC.

You may have a damaged/defective or charge-only USB cable. Try a different cable.

I just got the board (shipped from US to India) was excited to some ML. But, I'm so disappointed, not even able to connect to the board. "Port" Just shows only "BlueTooth Incoming" ports, there is no other option. Any idea? When I connect with USB cable, one LED is solid and other LED (Yellow) is blinks every second.

I've merged your cross-posts @nithyasuresh.

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.