arduino nano, ATmega 328, COM1 access denied !!!

Hi everybody, I just bought a new arduino nano, my problem is I cannot upload the example sketch ( blink without delay) to test my nano, however when I change to arduino uno (COM 10), it works fine. I use COM 1 for the nano and here is my error message:

Arduino: 1.6.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328"

Sketch uses 1,006 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30,720 bytes.

Global variables use 15 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,033 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.

avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM1": Access is denied.

Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences.

Do you guys any ideas how to fix that error ?? Thanks in advance

Are you sure COM1 is the Nano? If you bought it later then the Uno I would expect a higher number then the Uno.

Does COM1 go away when you unplug the Nano?

And in device manager, is there a ! in front of something?

I did adjust the COM 1 in the device manager. You was right, the COM 1 always disappears whenever I unplug the nano. I checked the device manager and there is one " ! " sign in front of the " USB Serial Converter C ". What is your next advice man ?

And the device with the ! disappears when you unplug the Nano I guess?

Then you have to install the driver ;) Is it a real Arduino or did you buy it in China/eBay/AliExpress?

Yup you are damn right again. It's a china arduino I would say, but do you have any specific nano driver link for me ? I did google but there were thousand links , don't know what exact to download @@

Then the only way to be sure which driver to install is to inspect the board (or give the link where you bought it). But if I have to guess, I think you'll find a chip with the marking CH340 on it... Then this is the driver. Yep, Chinese.

Yes , I did it. Thank you so much for your help man. Wish you best luck in your life :)