Arduino nano dccduino uploading problem

I brought CNC 3018 engraving Arduino nano based machine the nano chip is not uploading more then 1 file when it upload blink sketch then it gave error on grbl file which show a message low memory stability problem may occur and when it upload grbl then it gave blink sketch error and massage show invalid library headers file .h is missing.i am very tired with this project plzz give m a solution to clear memory or other way to handle this problem thanks

Please READ THIS POST to help you get the best out of the forum.

SIMPLE TROUBLESHOOTING.

These steps may also save you some unnecessary time and effort in the forum.

• Always provide as much detail as possible to your issue it may be important.

• If applicable provide your SKETCH inside CODE TAGS ( </> ) or a CREATE share link.

• If applicable provide a schematic even if hand drawn.
    COMMON ISSUES

• Check you have a COMMON GROUND where required.

• Where possible use USB 2.0 ports or a USB 2.0 POWERED HUB to rule out USB 3.0 issues.

• Try other computers where possible.

• Try other USB leads where possible.

• You may not have the correct driver installed. CH340/341 or CP2102

• There may be a problem with the board check your wiring first.

• Remove any items connected to pins 0 and 1.
    COMPUTER RELATED

• Ensure you turn off any additional security / antivirus just to test.

• There may be a problem with the PC try RESTARTING it.

• You may be selecting the wrong COM port.

• Avoid cloud/network based installations where possible OR ensure your Network/Cloud software is RUNNING.

• Clear your browsers CACHE.

• Close the IDE before using any other serial programs.

• Preferably install IDE’s as ADMINISTRATOR or your OS equivalent

Performing the above actions may help resolve your problem without further help.

The memory warning is NORMAL for most GRBL shields and nothing to be concerned about.
Once GRBL has been placed on the board you no longer need to upload other sketches as they will over write GRBL.

Once GRBL has been loaded you then swap to a G-CODE sender such as UGS or LASER GRBL or whatever it is you will be using to send the G-CODE.

Be aware that some of the NANO based shields require a special version of GRBL as they were made wrong by the CHINESE.

Bob.

Thanks for replying me. Well I use candle to send gcode plzz tell me which gcode sender is perfect to use CNC 3018 machine cause this grblcontroller work not properly it's send code but machine not move more then 2 cm surface area ...is this grblcontroller problem or $ coding problem :( plzz tell me I am waiting for your solutionfull reply