Arduino nano not responding well with l293d driver

Hello Guys

I'm trying to control TAMYIA double gearbox vehicle(2 dc motors) remotely by nrf24 module & arduino nano with l293d motor driver,
I'm sending the commands through processing ide,(through another nano board as a transmitter and the vehicle has the receiver nano),

I can move the the vehicle in all the directions properly, and the l293d is not getting hot(just a little warm)
after a while of running the vehicle, the receiver arduino doesn't respond to any new commands(i.e. going forward, left, right..) it just keeps doing the last command and I have to reset the arduino to make things work again

your help is appreciated

Thanks
Abdelrahman

You have not posted your program and you have not provided a circuit diagram or any information about how the motors are powered.

Without that information how can we help?

…R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

PS And please post your program using the code button </>

so it looks like this

. See How to use the Forum

Abdelrahman757:
your help is appreciated

Please provide detailed diagram of how everything is wired up at the receiver end, sounds like a power issue.

OK, I found that the problem was because of the receiver nrf24, so I need to restart it
I searched for this, but people always say that it cannot be reset,
any suggestions ?

thnx

Abdelrahman757:
OK, I found that the problem was because of the receiver nrf24, so I need to restart it

I doubt it. You are probably blaming an innocent mistreated component.

But without schematics (both Arduinos) and complete code all trhree components it's just guessing.