Arduino Nano + NRF24l01 school project

Hello,

I could use some help if someones willing to help.

I, a student have a project that has to be done in a months time, and it includes 2 arduinos and 2 nrf24l01 semiconducters.
I am very new to the arduino world and this has been dropped on me to do.

Using breadboards and female->male jumper wires, how do i correctly connect the two arduinos and nrf’s??

Cheers

Grasho00: a student have a project that has to be done in a months time,

Shouldn't students be able to come up with more than creating an account on this site and asking how it is done?

How can you expect someone pulls out a connection diagram if you not even specify which Arduinos you have to use?

Is it lazyness or some kind of mental paralympics?

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

...R

Whandall:
Shouldn’t students be able to come up with more than creating an account on this site and asking how it is done?

How can you expect someone pulls out a connection diagram if you not even specify which Arduinos you have to use?

Whandall:
Shouldn’t students be able to come up with more than creating an account on this site and asking how it is done?

Using arduinos has never been my field of expertise, as i have never used one nor learned about them, seeing as i study telecommunications, which all i pretty much do is learn about switches, routers, networks and so on…
this is an on the side project, and so i dont have to bust my ass off that much i wanted to see if there is anyone that could help, but apparently you are not one of them.

And yes in the subject title i have said that they are arduino nanos.

regards.

Grasho00: and so i dont have to bust my ass off that much i wanted to see if there is anyone that could help, but apparently you are not one of them.

Correct, I will not do your work.

Grasho00: And yes in the subject title i have said that they are arduino nanos.

My bad, to compensate for that oversight I give you a hint: for Nanos you will probably need an extra 3.3V power supply/regulator.

These shields (with documentation) work quite well for your type of application, rip-offs of the module are very cheap on aliexpress.

Whandall: Correct, I will not do your work.

My bad, to compensate for that oversight I give you a hint: for Nanos you will probably need an extra 3.3V power supply/regulator.

These shields (with documentation) work quite well for your type of application, rip-offs of the module are very cheap on aliexpress.

Thank you for this hint!

I assume that there are many students that would like someone else to do their stuff for them, and that that angers you,but this is my first project that i have ever asked help from, have no experience asking over forums for help by unfamiliar people,and i dont expect someone to do the whole thing for me, just to help me get started with this seeing as this is a project guidance section. You are not obliged to help if you dont want to, at the end of the day i will somehow overcome this just thought i could get a little push from someone. Cheers

I found this.

@Grasho00, did you read Reply #2 ?

...R

@Robin2 oh yes i saw your reply, but forgot to say thank you due to the 5min pause between replies i have as a new user.It seems like a usefull thread and hopefully it will get me started. :)

@Johan_Ha thanks for the link, i also into a few more similar to this.

Normally I Google anything I am unsure of. At least get a basic understanding and ask questions after I've had a go at it.