Arduino Nano with Waveshare 1.5" OLED loading images wrong.

So with my setup, I'm using an Arduino Nano with a Waveshare 1.5" OLED display with an SD Card module. I have a 32GB SD card formatted as Fat32 and 2 BMP Images saved onto it. I'm using the Adafruit libs to make drawing to the screen and loading images easier. Using the Adafruit GFX library I'm able to draw shapes and print text all fine and easy. I'm able to load text files from the SD card fine too. My problem comes when I'm trying to draw an image from the SD card. Every image I try to draw comes out looking like a bad interlaced image filter was applied to it. I've tried BMPs saved from Paint.NET and Windows Paint. I've tried as a 24-bit BMP, produces an interlaced looking image drawn on the screen. a 16-bit image doesn't show at all and a 32-bit image also fails to show. Using the Adafruit ImageReader lib with their custom SdFat lib. What exactly should the SD card be formatted as, and how should the BMPs be saved?

Try this link it has a lot of information. The library supports FAT16 and FAT32 file systems on standard SD cards and SDHC cards. It uses short 8.3 names for files. The file names passed to the SD library functions can include paths separated by forward-slashes, /, e.g. "directory/filename.

gilshultz:
Try this link it has a lot of information. The library supports FAT16 and FAT32 file systems on standard SD cards and SDHC cards. It uses short 8.3 names for files. The file names passed to the SD library functions can include paths separated by forward-slashes, /, e.g. "directory/filename.

This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.

Do you really believe your post is helpful in any way?