arduino + nfr24L01

Hi,

I've been trying for a while now to make my nfr24l01 work, but i cant even compile the examples that come with the mirf.h code...

I'll show the errors I've got

Can anybody help me? thanks.

C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp: In member function 'void Nrf24l::init()': C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:85: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:85: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp: In member function 'void Nrf24l::ceHi()': C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:285: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:285: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp: In member function 'void Nrf24l::ceLow()': C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:289: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:289: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp: In member function 'void Nrf24l::csnHi()': C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:293: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:293: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp: In member function 'void Nrf24l::csnLow()': C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:297: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Julio\Downloads\arduino-1.0.1-windowqqs\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\Mirf\Mirf.cpp:297: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope

got it

add:

#include <Arduino.h>

underneath:

#include <WProgram.h>

in Mirf.h in the library files

Maayan Dreamer

got it

add:

#include <Arduino.h>

underneath:

#include <WProgram.h>

in Mirf.h in the library files

Maayan Dreamer

Wrong. Replace WProgram.h with Arduino.h. WProgram.h no longer exists. It’s plain stupid to still be trying to include it.

I finally compiled it, but it's not working.

I'm using the example in https://sites.google.com/site/ucieecs129a/team-4-files/snippets/arduinosendreceivecode. Does anybody know any other examples? Or what's wrong with that one?

Thanks, julio