Arduino outputs

Hello everyone I am new in arduino but i would like to know more about it. also i have to make a final thesis based on Arduino. I will build a voltmeter using arduino. Please can you tell me what series of arduino has a saw tooth signal in output? Thanks a lot

None, since Arduino outputs are digital outputs, which means they can only be in a high state (5V) or low state (0V). You’ll need more components to achieve what you want: filters or digital to analog converters, for example.
I bet some chips can do this too.

With small capacitors and resistors it’s possible to turn square waves to sawtooth. Just what values to use probably depends on frequency. You want the hardware gurus for that one.

OTOH check eBay for cheap frequency generators, or a 555 can do anything site.

Fation: I will build a voltmeter using arduino. Please can you tell me what series of arduino has a saw tooth signal in output?

Why do you think that you need an sawtooth output? The Arduino has analogue inputs, but no such outputs.

Thanks guys for your help. I will use NE555 circuit and capacitor

Thanks a lot guys

You still have not explained how a sawtooth signal is even remotely connected in any way whatsoever to implementing a voltmeter.

Have you heard about slope integrator multimeter? Using that principle i will build a voltmeter. This principle is based on sawtooth and square signals. By counting those signals get the value that is measured.

Ah, so you are talking about a “Dual Slope Analog to Digital Converter”.

Well, that is something rather different. You need to construct that using a couple of op-amps and some analog switches. By the time you put all those parts together, including the auto-zero, it would probably be much better to use an IC designed for the purpose, which will probably exclude the Arduino entirely except as recipient of the data.

Arduino is needed for the square signal and counting the signals that he will upload him in display. Also i will use circuits with op-amp . Ill try to make a sawtooth signals with NE555 or switching an capacitor. Then i will need help in programming the arduino about the square signals in output.