arduino outputs

i have an app right now that can make an arduino output go "high" "low" at the touch of a button on an app on my phone. i am wondering if there is a way to vary the output voltages from the arduino..

for example if i slide a slider on my app to say 2 volts or 4 volts would it be possible for the arduino to output these specific voltages?

if i slide a slider on my app to say 2 volts or 4 volts would it be possible for the arduino to output these specific voltages?

Not without external hardware. What is possible though is to use receipt of a number to vary the duty cycle of a PWM output which might do what you want depending on what is reading/using the output.

the output is going directly to a transformer, and then onto a couple "doctor ho pads" to be put into my leg

i want to have one slider on my app determine the amount of voltage and the other for duration and then a button would create a block. then i want to add all these blocks together to sequence an event.

IE: [7v 1s] [1v .5s] [4v 1s] etc

the output is going directly to a transformer

So not direct current then.

What type of signal do the "doctor ho pads" need and at what current ?

[7v 1s]  [1v .5s] [4v 1s]

You are not going to get 7 volts out of the Arduino

these are the pads and i have a knockoff device that i can take the transformer off of, it says it runs on 6 volts dc and i think i can get that out of the arduino

have a knockoff device that i can take the transformer off of, it says it runs on 6 volts dc and i think i can get that out of the arduino

A transformer will not work using DC and you can't get 6V out of the Arduino

ok i will need to put the voltage through an inverter. and this knockoff clearly has one as it also has two different transformers that both run seperate pads at the same time or one at a time. this device works off 6 volts dc and i don't see how 5 volts would make much difference. i just need to vary the output into the inverter and then into the transformer?

Missing information: What frequency of output is this TENS device supposed to generate?