Arduino PC usb detection failure!!!!

Hy everyone, I made a PCI board to connect to Arduino and they work well together but, when I turn on my PC, he does not detect the Arduino, I have to disconnect Arduino from PC, turn off the PCI card the Arduino and then again when I have everything to connect I start with the Arduino without a PCI card connected to him and only after the Arduino has been detected is when I can connect the PCI board to Arduino…
Anyone knows this thread???Please try to give me a quiqly reply…its urgent… :frowning:

Thanks…
Miguel…

What serial interpreter are you using or does PCI have built in serial (I know it has been around for years, it might)

Is there some options in the BIOS about what influence a PCI card can have on boot? Did you consider using internal USB and leaving the PCI headers blank but just mounting it in one of the slots?

It's not well a PCI...Is more a PCB(printed circuit board), a board that I made to connect with Arduino but for what I realized, the Arduino bootloader conflits when it is connected to PC via USB...To get around this I have to first connect the Arduino to PC and then the PCB to Arduino so that the PC can recognizes the Arduino...

Ooh, ok.. Then this thread is better off in trouble shooting I think.