arduino pong

hey guys. i am doing the arduino pong laid out on the website so i can make the game. i have kept trying to upload it but i get quite a lot of error messages

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\TFT\src/TFT.h:36:0,

from C:\Users\Muhammad Ali\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_mar01a\sketch_mar01a.ino:1:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\TFT\src/utility/Adafruit_GFX.h:60:3: warning: #warning "The SD library was not found. loadImage() and image() won't be supported." [-Wcpp]

#warning "The SD library was not found. loadImage() and image() won't be supported."

^

Sketch uses 8,214 bytes (25%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32,256 bytes.
Global variables use 171 bytes (8%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1,877 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.
avrdude: usbdev_open(): did not find any USB device "usb"
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Muhammad Ali\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_mar01a: C:\Users\Muhammad Ali\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_mar01a
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Muhammad Ali\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_mar01a: C:\Users\Muhammad Ali\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_mar01a

can anyone help me and point me in the right direction and tell me what im doing wrong? i have an arduino uno board and have copied the code exactly onto the start, made sure the chip has up to date software. any responses please to my email yusufbraveheart@gmail.com, thanks guys

If you want to use the SD library, you should include it.
If you don't care about SDs, you can just ignore the warning.