Arduino Primo board - flashing error

HI,
trying to use Arduino Create with my Arduino Primo board, I got errors in flashing it.

I used the BareMinimal script to avoid other types of errors, but no way to resolve.

Here an extract of the error, attached the full version.

Sketch uses 19912 bytes (5%) of program storage space. Maximum is 385024 bytes.
Programming with: Serial
Flashing with command:C:/Users/asangalli/.arduino-create/arduino/openocd/0.10.0-arduino1-static/bin/openocd.exe -s C:/Users/asangalli/.arduino-create/arduino/openocd/0.10.0-arduino1-static/share/openocd/scripts/ -f C:UsersASANGA~1AppDataLocalTempextrafiles644186157/variants/arduino_primo/openocd_scripts/arduino_primo.cfg -c program {{C:/Users/ASANGA~1/AppData/Local/Temp/arduino-create-agent725164678/BareMinimum-merged.hex}} verify reset exit
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0-00004-g0e78f263 (2017-02-20-13:07)
Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
embedded:startup.tcl:60: Error: Can't find C:UsersASANGA~1AppDataLocalTempextrafiles644186157/variants/arduino_primo/openocd_scripts/arduino_primo.cfg
in procedure 'script'
at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 60

Can anyone please help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Prrimo board flashing error - Arduino Create.txt (21.9 KB)

I dont have a PRIMO but a few common issues for you to try.

Ensure you are using a USB 2.0 port as 3.0 can on occasion cause issues.
Ensure you are using the correct USB port on the board.
Ensure your USB cable is both DATA AND POWER as some usb cables are POWER ONLY.
Try the board on another computer if you have one available.

As far as the browser it used to be important that you used the browser you installed the PLUGIN for so if you used Chrome to install the plugin then use CHROME for the web editor (unless you did multiple installs on a per browser basis)

Clear your Browsers . Computers CACHE...I use the FREE version of CCLEANER myself.

Make sure your device manager (or equivalent) can see the board. If it cannot then you have a different problem and there is a strong chance it is not the editor that is at fault.

Many thanks.

Apart from using an usb 2.0 cable, I've already checked for the other issues.

I'll try with another pc, mine is only usb 3.0 equipped.

Bye