Arduino Pro+bluetooth Mate Gold, question about bluetooth

I'm working on a radar project with arduino pro and bluetooth, I hope my arduino board receives the analog data through analog pin, converts to digital data, then transmit to laptop through bluetooth, here is the ADC part:

int analogPin = 3;
int val = 0;

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
val = analogRead(analogPin);
Serial.println(val,Dec);
}

But I don't know how to program the bluetooth part, can anyone teach me how to transmit digital data through bluetooth? T_T

Serial.println(val,Dec);

sp. "DEC"

Please use code tags.

(deleted)

AWOL:

Serial.println(val,Dec);

sp. "DEC"

Please use code tags.

Oh yes, thank you. And how can I connect the analog pin to the digital pin? I mean since I receive the data through A3, and I want to transmit data through D4, how can I transfer data from A3 to D4? Or it's inner connected automatically?

And how can I connect the analog pin to the digital pin? I mean since I receive the data through A3, and I want to transmit data through D4, how can I transfer data from A3 to D4?

You can't. You can't put out a varying voltage on a digital pin. That isn't how you do it, anyway. You read an integer value from the analog pin, and send the integer value to the bluetooth device as serial data. You do not do it by wiggling a pin.