Arduino PRO Mini communicating with Arduino Mega and bluetooth?

Hello Arduino community, a question can you communicate 2 Arduino PRO Mini to an Arduino Mega and there is that communicates with an Android phone through a Bluetooth module : Smiley-confunden:

I would like to know how they could communicate
Thank you
:wink:

jurgen10:
: Smiley-confunden:

I confess I am confunden.

Are you asking whether two Pro Minis can communicate with a Mega and then the Mega can communicate with an Android phone using Bluetooth?

If I have interpreted your question correctly then the answer is YES. The Mega has 3 spare hardware serial ports and two could be used to communicate with the Pro Minis and the 3rd one could connect to the Bluetooth module.

However you have told us nothing about the quantity of data that need to be transmitted.

...R

Another question, can the arduinos pro mini (slaves) be able to send information or orders to mega arduino (teacher) to do an action?
If so, what kind of communication is it?

It would be much easier to give you useful advice if you tell us what you want to achieve rather than ask vague questions that would require a book to answer.

...R

What I want to achieve is that, when receiving information from a temperature sensor an arduino slave, I send the information to an arduino master and that the arduino master send the information (temperature) to a mobile phone

jurgen10:
What I want to achieve is that, when receiving information from a temperature sensor an arduino slave, I send the information to an arduino master and that the arduino master send the information (temperature) to a mobile phone

I answered that with YES in Reply #1

Of course you will need a suitable program on the Phone to receive the data and programming a phone is beyond the scope of this Forum.

If you have a look at the examples in Serial Input Basics you should get a good idea how serial communication works.

...R