Arduino Pro mini crash problem

Hi i was workin on a project for a Led Mitrix.I used Lde Control lib that i have change for my own need.My problem is that i loaded the code that probably needed some fixes and sundenly arduino was not responding to anything.The led is flashing very fast and it odes not communicates with the ftdi so i can not upload any skecth to it like blink.Is there any solution or i lost the pro mini?

You're likely just dumping lot of data on the Rx or Tx line and interfering with the bootloader starting up. Press & hold the Reset button, release it when the IDE shows "compiled xxx f 32xxx bytes". May take a couple of tries to get the timing correct.

So you suggest to plug the arduino on the computer and just hold the reset bottom ? Do I have to try to upload anything while pressing the reset?where is the arduino IDE going to type this message you have said? Ide only writes

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

Select File:Preferences, click the Verbose outputs. When you start an upoad, you'll see a lot of compiler messages, ending with "Compiled xxx of 32xxx bytes". (the same message that you see at the end after pressing Verify) Make the bottom area of the IDE taller to see more. That's when you release Reset. The transfer then starts, with DTR causing a reset. Holding Reset until this point does similar. You may have to hold it a little longer before releasing, shouldn't be too difficult to find the release time that works.

the only similar thing that i see is this line:

Binary sketch size: 1,084 bytes (of a 30,720 byte maximum)

excepte that i see some red lines which are:

C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\HardwareSerial.cpp: In function 'void store_char(unsigned char, ring_buffer*)': C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\HardwareSerial.cpp:98: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\HardwareSerial.cpp: In function 'void __vector_18()': C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\HardwareSerial.cpp:127: warning: unused variable 'c' C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\HardwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'void HardwareSerial::begin(long unsigned int, byte)': C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\HardwareSerial.cpp:368: warning: unused variable 'current_config' C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\HardwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'virtual size_t HardwareSerial::write(uint8_t)': C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\HardwareSerial.cpp:467: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions

C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\Print.cpp: In member function 'size_t Print::print(const FlashStringHelper*)': C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\Print.cpp:44: warning: 'progmem__' attribute ignored

C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\Tone.cpp:119: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area

avrdude: Recv: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

avrdude: Version 5.11, compiled on Sep 2 2011 at 19:38:36 Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/ Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Program Files\arduino\hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port : \.\COM3 Using Programmer : arduino Overriding Baud Rate : 57600 avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Recv: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

avrdude done. Thank you.

I do not know the timing but it worked so thank you very much

Cool! So something in your prior download must have been blasting out the serial ports, that's usually the problem.