I've got Arduino Pro Mini (5V, 16 MHz) and USB-UART. It was working.
But now I can't upload sketch to the board.
- Connect arduino, usb-uart, pc
- Select proper board, port in Arduino IDE
- Compile & upload Blink example to the board
- When "Uploading" stage started I press "reset" button
- Nothing happed, I've got "programming not responding".
When I reset Arduino, It blink LED13 once for a short time. USB-UART works. Nothing is soldered to the RX and TX pins.
Is Arduino dead or alive? Maybe overheated when soldering.
But the other hand, I think that If Arduino is damaged, it will not blink, won't it?
Hope anybody can help.