Arduino Pro Mini not uploading - dead or alive?

I've got Arduino Pro Mini (5V, 16 MHz) and USB-UART. It was working.

But now I can't upload sketch to the board.
My steps:

1. Connect arduino, usb-uart, pc
  2. Select proper board, port in Arduino IDE
  3. Compile & upload Blink example to the board
  4. When "Uploading" stage started I press "reset" button
  5. Nothing happed, I've got "programming not responding".

When I reset Arduino, It blink LED13 once for a short time. USB-UART works. Nothing is soldered to the RX and TX pins.

Is Arduino dead or alive? Maybe overheated when soldering.
But the other hand, I think that If Arduino is damaged, it will not blink, won't it?

Hope anybody can help.

Garrus:

1. Connect arduino, usb-uart, pc

Exactly how is it connected?

Garrus:
But the other hand, I think that If Arduino is damaged, it will not blink, won't it?

The blink indicates there is a bootloader on the microcontroller and the microcontroller is working well enough to run it, but it's not always a matter of a broken/not broken binary. There are several ways the board could be damaged that would prevent uploads but still permit the blink to happen.

Did you checked to have RX and TX connections not inverted?
Did you tried connecting RST pin to programmer insted of pushing the reset button on start of program transfer?

Exactly how is it connected?

PC - usb-uart - arduino. RX to TX, TX to RX.

Did you checked to have RX and TX connections not inverted?

Yes

Did you tried connecting RST pin to programmer insted of pushing the reset button on start of program transfer?

No. My programmer hasn't DTR pin.

I successfully program arduino before. Then I found error in pcb, created new one and re-solded arduino to the new board. Last uploaded program isn't blinking or typing to the uart, so I dont know does it work.

You should try enabling verbose upload (search on google how to check that box), then reading the log of the upload process on de console of the arduino IDE you may have a better clue of what is going on on your arduino pro mini