Arduino-Processing Bluetooth

Hi,
I have a project in processsing Bluetooth and Arduino .
On processing of trying to achieve communication with slider
To achieve my conversion I am inspired:

void COMMANDE( int valeur) { // fonction évènement Slider de meme nom - reçoit la valeur

byte a= intToByteArray(valeur); // excellent function for converting int to byte array (byte) which is what the Ketai bluetooth
//library sends.
byte b={'q'}; // sending the 'q' character as a byte
bt.broadcast(b); // send identifier character
bt.broadcast(a); // send (broadcast) the bluetooth slider info
println("Evènement Slider PWM avec valeur = "+valeur); // message console Processing - debug

delay(10); // entre 2 prises en compte
}

but intToByteArray () method ; It does not work
and the error code is:

1. ERROR in D:\DOCUME~1\ssi\LOCALS~1\Temp\android3016120574738694448sketch\src\processing\test\bprogboutonandprocfw\bprogBoutonAndProcfw.java (at line 150)
    byte a= intToByteArray(valeur); // excellent function for converting int to byte array (byte) which is what the Ketai bluetooth
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The method intToByteArray(int) is undefined for the type bprogBoutonAndProcfw

1 problem (1 error)
BUILD FAILED
D:\DOCUME~1\ssi\LOCALS~1\Temp\android3016120574738694448sketch\build.xml:15: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\DOCUME~1\ssi\LOCALS~1\Temp\android3016120574738694448sketch\build.xml:28: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 1 second

Someone would he an idea?
Thanks.

Someone would he an idea?

First, you have a Processing question, not an Arduino question.
Second, you posted only a little snippet of code. We have no idea why you are trying to call a function with data that it does not seem to be designed to accept.

Post ALL of your code or take your question to the appropriate (Processing) forum.