Arduino - Processing: PC Input to control 2 Servos via Firmata

So I'm trying to get mouse input from a processing sketch and have my arduino move 2 servos based on mouseY and mouseX. THey are 2 mini TowerPro servos that should only be able to move 180 degrees, but by running my Processing sketch, the servo controlled by mouseY is fine, but the servo controlled by mouseX seems to not take any affect when mouseX is changed: it just keeps rotating, more than 180 degrees!? The two servos are externally powered with the right power source as well.

I have the Arduino board loaded with StandardFirmata and here's my Processing Sketch:

import processing.serial.*;
import cc.arduino.*;

Arduino arduino;

void setup() {
  size(500, 500);

println(Arduino.list());

arduino = new Arduino(this, Arduino.list()[1], 57600);

arduino.pinMode(3, Arduino.SERVO);
  arduino.pinMode(6, Arduino.SERVO);
  arduino.servoWrite(3, 0);
  delay(100);
  arduino.servoWrite(6, 0);
  delay(100);

}

void draw() {
  background(constrain(mouseX / 2, 0, 180));

arduino.servoWrite(3, constrain(mouseX / 2, 0, 180));
  delay(100);
  arduino.servoWrite(6, constrain(mouseY / 2, 0, 180));
  delay(100);
}

Thanks for the help!

void draw() {
  background(constrain(mouseX / 2, 0, 180));

arduino.servoWrite(3, constrain(mouseX / 2, 0, 180));
  delay(100);
  arduino.servoWrite(6, constrain(mouseY / 2, 0, 180));
  delay(100);
}

Unlike the loop() function in the Arduino world, the draw() function is NOT called over and over again AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. So, the stupid delays are even less likely to be important.

Sizing the window so that it is square, and not resizable, makes more sense to me than allowing the window to be resized but pretending that it wasn't.

Your Processing code is missing any proof that the mouse is moving in the X direction.

Your post is missing any proof that the servos are wired, and powered, correctly.

Haha just fixed it.

Just ran ServoFirmata instead of StandardFirmata and it works great!