Arduino programming counter

I need to make a code for a counter from 60 to 0 with decrement from 5. Can anyone help me? I need to use an Arduino Uno R3 and a 2-digit-7-segment display. If anyone knows how to write this code, I would be really grateful.

I need to make a code for a counter from 60 to 0 with decrement from 5.

What does that mean?

Common cathode display?
Common anode display?

It means that the counter should count from 60 to 0, counting 5 numbers backwards, for example 60 then 55 then 50, 45, 40 etc.

Common anode display.

Is this a homework assignment?

Hi, @anon57789602
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum".

How do you want to make the counter work, what is the input?

Can you please tell us your electronics, programming, arduino, hardware experience?

Thanks.. Tom.. :grinning: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

Yes.

I honestly don't even know, I just know that our teacher handled us this photo (without the LM35) and said that we have to make a counter who will count numbers starting from 60 to 0, but with decrement of 5 (so 60, 55, 50, 45..).

Have you got as far as displaying single digits?

(You could go for bonus points and use one of the analogue pins as digital, and light up the remaining digit)

@anon57789602: I think it is important to point out that this forum isn't a place where you can get someone to do your homework for you. What we will do, though, is help you do it.

To get such help, it is important that you make a start yourself and show us your efforts, then we will guide you as required.

Having been in education myself, I don't believe your teacher has just dumped this project on you out of the blue. Presumably you must have had lessons in the basics of Arduino, electronics and programming already, haven't you? So work through the material you've already got, have a go at it, show us your progress and your thoughts. Then you'll get all the help you need.

Are the resistor values fixed or are you free to modify them?