Arduino Project Help me: Solar Panel. Very urgent!!!

Hi, I'm Oguzhan. I am writing from Turkey. I have an Arduino Project that I want to do. Could you help me? I'm not experienced at "ARDUINO". The subject of the project; To save the measurement of a solar panel instantaneously. (Solar Panel Meter(instant save)) I'm waiting for your help. Thank u.

NOTE: I apologize for my bad english. (Google Translate) Sorry :/

To save the measurement of a solar panel instantaneously.

Serial.print(measurement);

oguzz46: Hi, I'm Oguzhan. I am writing from Turkey. I have an Arduino Project that I want to do. Could you help me? I'm not experienced at "ARDUINO". The subject of the project; To save the measurement of a solar panel instantaneously. (Solar Panel Meter(instant save)) I'm waiting for your help. Thank u.

NOTE: I apologize for my bad english. (Google Translate) Sorry :/

What measurement? Save to where? Instantaneously meaning what exactly? (nothing is actually instantaneous).

UnoWatt: What measurements? Its mass? length and width? Volts? Amps? Temperature?

Probably Amps, V, or Time. To measure V you need a voltage divider. The max V should be 3.3 V or 5 V. To measure Amps you need a new component, an Amp measuring sensor. To measure time try micros(). Post more info on what you are trying.