Arduino Rap

Yo arduino You lost like nemo groundFungus is mean tho I want to see his spleen blow Not really tho I bet hes a chilly bro I wish we could be chilling bro Im dangerous like a cassowarie If I hurt your feeling groundFungus I'm sorry Whos the coolest cat that ever did rap Thats me my homies, you gotme, no cap I'm a big boy You a sick boy I always eat big soy Dont ban me You like a beach salty and sandy

Do not, under any circumstances, entertain any thoughts of giving up the day-job.

AWOL: Do not, under any circumstances, entertain any thoughts of giving up the day-job.

What day-job?

Henry_Best: What day-job?

LOL

...R

Uh Uh. Uh huh. Uh uh, ok turn the record back, roll wit it..

Brodenky, my man we got a hot poetic topic for spitting rare lyrics (my man, those lyrics, huh) but (Yeah!) your sad salty diddy sucks mo **** than Monica Lewenski.

Dated references ftw

I appreciate the attempt at understated homo-eroticism

It’s obvious AWOL does not appreciate the learned man.

return of the rap numero dos Everybody grab your straps because up we go day job was quitten so cold you need mittens yall and groundFungus are soft like kittens My rapz about to take over China, like Britain Neehow we trees now but im more taller you can tell that im a super big baller dont know where your mom is

dawg i wouldnt call her

Getting tiresome.

HelpMePleasee:
return of the rap

You forgot this - ‘c’.

You’re welcome.

groundFungus: Getting tiresome.

Very

...R

OK, now HelpMePleasee we really just need the youtube link, reading this is just not getting there.

He’s on Patreon, he is boycotting YouTube