Arduino Scripts

Hi, I wanted to know what basically scripts for Arduino Programs are. A detailed explaination would be helpful.

hanut:
Hi,
I wanted to know what basically scripts for Arduino Programs are.
A detailed explaination would be helpful.

Did you have a programming question?

Have you got an Arduino? Have you tried ANYTHING?

When is our homework due? I wouldn’t want to be late.

Yes. I have done quite a lot of programming on Arduino. I am just having problems understanding the meaning of scripts in relation to arduino programs.

In what context? There is no specific meaning to the term within Arduino, beyond the normal definition - but the context could indicate that it's referring to specific script(s) related to Arduino.

Basically i have an assignment where i need to implement a certain system, provide the schematics, the relevant code and scripts. Nothing other than that is mentioned.

Basically i have an assignment

Which is? As far as I am concerned, a script is what a ply depends on. I doubt that THAT is the definition of script that you are looking for.

Can you define what you mean by a script as opposed to a program ?

I can’t.
My assignment is to implement wireless programming of arduino and then follows what is posted earlier.
This is all i got

Implement wireless programming of Arduino Boards preferably through WIFI. Design the system with relevant code and scripts needed.

Have you thought about asking the instructor to clarify the assignment for you?

That would be my next course of action. This assignment is from a 3rd party and i wanted to clarify the doubt at the forum first, cause it might cost me a lot if the question makes a bad impression of mine on the person.

Thanks a lot everyone for the responses. I'll speak to the instructor for clarification and post whatever response i get!

The name given to programming applications "code" varies widely. The "code" and "scripts" mentioned in the assignment probably have the same meaning. The ~official term used with the arduino code is "sketches". I just use the term "code".