Arduino SD Card Module - How to read/write?

Hi. I bought this one: SD Card Module Slot Socket Reader Read and Write for Arduino Arm MCU for sale online | eBay and Idk how to read/write to sd card. I hope, that somebody bought the same, and know how to read/write to sd card with it. Please can you post there some pictures of schematic, how to connect it to arduino/teensyduino and a sample program to control it?

Thank you.

I bought this one: SD Card Module Slot Socket Reader Read and Write for Arduino Arm MCU for sale online | eBay

If you don't know how to connect it, or how to use it, why did you buy it?

There is a SD library provided with the Arduino IDE. Believe it or not, there are even examples provided.

PaulS:

I bought this one: SD Card Module Slot Socket Reader Read and Write for Arduino Arm MCU for sale online | eBay

If you don't know how to connect it, or how to use it, why did you buy it?

There is a SD library provided with the Arduino IDE. Believe it or not, there are even examples provided.

I bought it because 235 people bought it too, and I tought that somebody of them will help me with it. But I found this: Tutorial 11 for Arduino: SD Cards and Datalogging – JeremyBlum.com -- realy good tutorial, but I don't have 128Mb SD card :smiley: just 2gb.