Arduino SD Card

Arduino SD Card anyone know how can solve my problem is in case Card swap or removing the card not detected again

ahmedhodhod:
Arduino SD Card anyone know how can solve my problem is in case Card swap or removing the card not detected again

post a link to your device
post your code (see how to use this forum to find how to post code properly)
google arduino sd card not detected to see if anyone else has answers

ahmedhodhod:

I can't see the problem from what information you provide. Can I guess on simple causes?

Any loose connection especially with breadboard wiring, check with a multimeter you should have.

If the SD card contacts get some corrosion (look dull) then rub across with a soft pencil eraser till bright and try again. It also works often for cell phone not charging ... a few seconds to try is worth the possibility it may be right? You mostly know by the dullness that poor contact, just looking shows if there is need.
If the card contacts are bright then maybe what they contact is not, insert and remove the card to try and wear that corrosion off.

There is a chance the SD card was corrupted, can the PC read it?

thanks for your replay .the main problem while remove and reinsert SD card not detected by arduino

ahmedhodhod:
the main problem while remove and reinsert SD card not detected by arduino

What software are you using? A lot of the software out there look to see if there is an SD card present and if it does not find one goes into an infinite loop and never looks again. That means if the Arduino is not powered up with an SD card already fitted then it will never see it when it is inserted.