Arduino send data through serial port to website.

I am working on a project where i can control on my lights, heater and 3D printer in my house.

What i have right now is my arduino due that is connected to my personal pc. On my pc i use the serial monitor from arduino to control my arduino due, But what i want is to control my arduino due from my website.

I don't want to use a Ethernet shield or a wifi module.

Qwestion = is it passable?
if (answer == yes) {
Serial.println("How?");
}
else if (answer == no) {
Serial.println(" :frowning: ");
}

Qwestion = is it passable?

No. If your Arduino is not connected to the internet, you can not control it from the internet. That seems so obvious that I can not imagine why you'd even have to ask.

PaulS:
No. If your Arduino is not connected to the internet, you can not control it from the internet. That seems so obvious that I can not imagine why you'd even have to ask.

What i thought that there might have been a way that the arduino could connect or communicate to my website considering it can communicate with my pc and my pc is connected to the internet.

Dovah:
What i thought that there might have been a way that the arduino could connect or communicate to my website considering it can communicate with my pc and my pc is connected to the internet.

The Arduino can communicate with the PC. It is up to the PC to provide it the data that it needs. If that means that the PC gets data from a web server, then it should do that.