I create a program to read/write on serial of arduino without reset.
Led Fading with auto animation
If you have any ideas to be included in the program, tell me
here are some ideas
- add a language file so the User Interface is not bilingual.
- add an auto speed detection modus.
- add timing information when a byte was received
- add capture to logfile
- add support for monitoring multiple ports in parallel
Per comport different baudrates
- add serial bridge
forward to other comport and back (debugging two arduino talking serial)
- add ASCII / HEX presentations
- add "syntax highlighting", predefined values get certain color
=> e.g. detect \n
- add triggered command
if a certain sequence is received execute a predefined application
- add forward bytes to keyboardbuffer
- add statistics - bytes/sec charts! and frequency diagrams
enough for coming weekend?
For now try the language file and multiple ports
I Have Other Idea create a web server without ethernet shield only use apache and my program.