Hello, I'm about to buy my first Arduino with an array of various components. I would like to first make a small robot to get the feel of the Arduino architecture the best I can, hence the number of components I've chosen.
My question is: is it possible to interface all these components with the Arduino Duemilanove USB microcontroller? If not, I would like to know what the limits of the Arduino is.
The components I wanted to buy and learn to program are:
- SFE ±1.5, 2, 4, and 6g Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout Board (MMA7260Q) (http://www.robotshop.ca/sfe-mma7260q-triple-axis-accelerometer.html)
- SFE Basic 16x2 Character LCD STN - Black on Green (http://www.robotshop.ca/sfe-16x2-parallel-lcd-black-green.html)
- Interlink Electronics 0.5” Circular FSR (http://www.robotshop.ca/interlink-05-circular-fsr-2.html)
- Inex Robot Touch Sensor (http://www.robotshop.ca/inex-zx-01-touch-sensor-2.html)
- Inex Temperature Sensor Board (http://www.robotshop.ca/inex-temperature-sensor-2.html)
- Lynxmotion TRA-01 Line Tracker (http://www.robotshop.ca/lynxmotion-tra-01-tracker-line-1.html)
- Inex Single LED Driver Board (http://www.robotshop.ca/inex-single-led-driver-board-red-1.html)
- On Shine 433MHz Low Cost Transmitter/Receiver Pair (http://www.robotshop.ca/on-shine-low-cost-tx-rx-1.html)
- Hitec Touch Sensor (http://www.robotshop.ca/hitec-touch-sensor-1.html)
- Tamiya Twin-Motor Gear Box (http://www.robotshop.ca/tamiya-twin-motor-gearbox.html)
Any and all feedback is apprecited!