Well, before I can help you need to be a bit more specific.
- What kind of commands do you want to send to the Arduino?
- Why have you defined the Arduino as client and the Laptop as Server? (and not vice-Versa?)
- What have you already tried?
--- Have you been able to establish a simple TCP-Connection between your Arduino and the WiFi-Router?
--- If yes, have you been able to exchange some data?
--- Which Protocol did you use? HTTP? MQTT?
Thank you for your answer sir,
- I will send some string to arduino, like 'up' to move forward and others.
- so in my project, mobile robot would be controlled by server.
- I have tried some example from arduino shield wifi tutorial. And I have tried to blink LED 13 from webserver there is communication both of them.
something like this sir