Arduino Shield Wifi and VB.NET

excuse me,
I want to ask something about my project.
I want to make server using VB.NET and arduino shield wifi as client.
In the server side, it can control and receive report from client and client can receive command from server and send feedback to server.
anyone can help me sir ?
give me reference

Thank you

Well, before I can help you need to be a bit more specific.

• What kind of commands do you want to send to the Arduino?
  • Why have you defined the Arduino as client and the Laptop as Server? (and not vice-Versa?)
  • What have you already tried? --- Have you been able to establish a simple TCP-Connection between your Arduino and the WiFi-Router? --- If yes, have you been able to exchange some data? --- Which Protocol did you use? HTTP? MQTT?

riesens: Well, before I can help you need to be a bit more specific.

• What kind of commands do you want to send to the Arduino?
  • Why have you defined the Arduino as client and the Laptop as Server? (and not vice-Versa?)
  • What have you already tried? --- Have you been able to establish a simple TCP-Connection between your Arduino and the WiFi-Router? --- If yes, have you been able to exchange some data? --- Which Protocol did you use? HTTP? MQTT?

Thank you for your answer sir, - I will send some string to arduino, like 'up' to move forward and others. - so in my project, mobile robot would be controlled by server. - I have tried some example from arduino shield wifi tutorial. And I have tried to blink LED 13 from webserver there is communication both of them. something like this sir http://blog.tkjelectronics.dk/2011/02/wifi-controlled-rc-car-with-the-arduino