Arduino Smart Watch Code

Hello,

Attached is the program for my Arduino smart watch. Can you all tell me mistakes with the program or some good features to add to it? Thank you.

WatchOS_0_0_1.ino.txt (4.75 KB)

This would be difficult because most people do not have the specific combination of hardware that is needed

Why don't you test it?

And why do you keep posting new threads on the same subject, rather than adding to the previous ones?

ChilliTronix:
And why do you keep posting new threads on the same subject, rather than adding to the previous ones?

Because he/she has nothing to add.

I am posting a new thread because it is on a particular part of the project, not the broad subject of the project as a whole. I just want some simple fixes on any serious syntax mistakes in the program so that I won't have to worry about all those cryptic compiler errors being generated.

goodinventor:
I am posting a new thread because it is on a particular part of the project, not the broad subject of the project as a whole. I just want some simple fixes on any serious syntax mistakes in the program so that I won't have to worry about all those cryptic compiler errors being generated.

I just want some simple fixes on any serious syntax mistakes in the program so that I won't have to worry about all those cryptic compiler errors being generated.

????????????????????

What is the FIRST purpose of code compiling?

Hint - it is not to be passed onto some other "coder" for analysis.

Well, if you have got compiler errors, how about you post those?

Thank you. I'll test the code, then post any problems with it for others to analyze.

Line 26 through 28 are going to need some careful attention.
Then line 34

What exactly do you mean by that?

I mean they can't possibly work, even if they compile correctly (I don't have the libraries, so I'm not going to bother trying)

goodinventor:

No, not a sufficient reason... Keep everything together and less confusion and
time wasting results. Context is always important, full information is always important.

Read the thread about how to post, so that you know to post the sketch and full
compiler errors, if you want help with something failing to compile - its all carefully
documented in the sticky threads so that we don't waste time in a ping-pong conversation
like this - please read those sticky threads before posting if you are serious about
being helped, it really helps.