Arduino start-up error with windows 10 laptop

I'm new to this arduino.. I brought the kit and sensors for a project. After installing the arduino ide, Its just flashing a beginner screen and closing.. When running arduino debug app this commands appear in very short time.. I captured them with slow motion cam.. So, quality is bit odd... Please help me.. Configuration :win 10 64bit 4gb ram. Tried with nightly build too.

Edit : can't upload photo because of file size IT says Win32 exception :the system cannot find the path specified At com. Sun. Jna. Platform. Win32. Shell32util. Get folder path +++++++something like this another 7 lines.. Am I doing something wrong?. Latest java se is also installed.. Thank you

If you run arduino_debug.exe from the command line it won't close and you can have time to copy the text from the command line window.

pert:
If you run arduino_debug.exe from the command line it won’t close and you can have time to copy the text from the command line window.

sry my bad…here’s the code it says

C:\Users\Nikhil\Desktop\arduino-nightly>arduino_debug.exe
com.sun.jna.platform.win32.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the path specified.
at com.sun.jna.platform.win32.Shell32Util.getFolderPath(Shell32Util.java:48)
at com.sun.jna.platform.win32.Shell32Util.getFolderPath(Shell32Util.java:61)
at cc.arduino.os.windows.Win32KnownFolders.getDocumentsFolder(Win32KnownFolders.java:71)
at processing.app.windows.Platform.recoverDefaultSketchbookFolder(Platform.java:75)
at processing.app.windows.Platform.init(Platform.java:54)
at processing.app.Base.(Base.java:197)
at processing.app.Base.main(Base.java:140)

that’s it

Try running the IDE in portable mode by creating a folder named portable in the Arduino IDE installation folder.

well It's all my mistake. My documents location is missing.. after I added it to my library ,It's working normally.. thanks