Arduino stress / anxiety detector

I have to finish this within two and half days. Time's really tight. Hopefully there's someone who can help me. Thanks in advance! These days I'm working on how to detect the stress or anxiety by combing these three data: heartbeat rate, respiratory rate and skin conductance. Three modules being used are pulse sensor, thermistor (under nostril) and galvanic skin response (GSR). I'm really new about Arduino, it is really challenging for me to combine them. Although I can somehow figure out how these work separately, I still don't know how to analysis data comprehensively. What i want to do is to alert people when they are anxious or stressful (one / more data beyond standard level). How can I setup each standard level and transmit the signal when beyond?

skyline06: How can I setup each standard level and transmit the signal when beyond?

What do you mean? The statement is quite confusing. What is a "level" and what do you mean by "transmit" (i.e. wireless datalink?)? Also, what is the "signal"?

My suggestion is to try and merge the three codes and try it out. If you get snagged, reply with your code (in tags) and any details as to what is going wrong.