arduino TFT with rca input

hello, is it possible to have a arduino TFT shield with a rca input? it will be something like a mini tv ! i heard of ways to make arduino a rca output for a tv pong game, wonder if its possible to make it a tv input! thanks for the reply!

You would have problems. I have several 7" LCDs which consist of a blue PCB with SDcard, EEPROM, touch interface and a digital io to bare LCD circuit then stuck on the LCD is a touch digitiser which plugs into the blue board with the LCD ribbon. You can buy a board from eBay which converts HDMI and two AV inputs but it basically replaces the digital IO board. Changing the video board in this way basically turns the device into a 7" HDMI monitor but then you will have problems connecting the arduino.

gotcha man, thanks for the advice! was actually planning to connect it to my raspberry pi...

desmondttm123: gotcha man, thanks for the advice! was actually planning to connect it to my raspberry pi...

Do a search for " hdmi board touch" I found non touch versions for around 25 pounds worth touch ones a bit more expensive. With hdmi it would work perfectly with the pi but they also do s higher resolution version which might be even better.