Arduino to Arduino Serial Tx and Rx sending Array Of Integer or Float value

Hi,

I'm stuck with my project at this point...I need to send data from one Arduino to another Arduino via Tx and Rx line.

Problem: On one Arduino i have three x, y, z value (from accelerometer say 12.50, 13.00, 15.50), I want to send these value to another Arduino via Serial ( connecting Arduino via Tx and Rx via wire ).

Transmission Speed: I need to transmit and receive the value at every at least 10ms to meet the required reaction time.

Arduino to PC, these value can easily be transmitted via USB and displayed on (seems automatic), but Arduino to Arduino is a bit tricky. Anyone with know-how? please....I saw some post transferring strings or single character which I manage to do so but not the same situation mentioned above which is quite tricky.

Thanks

Arduino to PC, these value can easily be transmitted via USB and displayed on, but Arduino to Arduino is a bit tricky.

Why? It’s exactly the same code.

I saw some post transferring strings or single character which I manage to do so but not the same situation mentioned above which is quite tricky.

If you can transmit one character, you can transmit a million. There is nothing tricky about it.

Where is your code?

Thanks Paul, I'll come back to post the code.