arduino to google spreadsheet

Hello everyone
I don't know too much about HTTP requests. I just want to send some data from arduino to google spreadsheet with a response like 'ok'. I am usng ENJ2860 ethernet module which is working fine with ethercard liberary. I have also developed an google web app with url:

https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycby0L5gBiCY_JdBmZVjhEnIMENPj41K0OlC0VLhHhdx9O55Tpdo/exec?tempData=24

here as soon as this url is called, the temp data is got updated to my google spreadhseet. It is open and any one can access. But I am unable to find the proper syntax in arduino ethercard liberary to call this url for GET request. I guess it must be called as GET HTTP request. How to call it. ???

Thanks in advance.
Please help me .

ratan123:
here as soon as this url is called, the temp data is got updated to my google spreadhseet. It is open and any one can access. But I am unable to find the proper syntax in arduino ethercard liberary to call this url for GET request. I guess it must be called as GET HTTP request. How to call it. ???

No, you'd have to do a HTTPS GET request, as you can see from the address.
The S in HTTPS stands for "secure" and creates a strong encryption.

The Arduino just can do HTTP, but not HTTPS due to very limited RAM.

So if you want to do HTTPS, better use some computer with more RAM, like PC, tablet, smartphone or raspberry pi which deals with security certificates and creates the encrypted connection.

Thanks jurs for reply.
I got it.
I have used pushingbox to use HTTP request, now the data goes to ,from Arduino and then from push box to google spreadsheet.

Thanks for quick reply.