Arduino "toCharArray()" problem code

hello,

I'm trying to build an Arduino project that according to a string that fed into the system via Bluetooth

module (HC 05) to divide the string to a char array and display every char for 2 sec on a 7 segment which

connected at PORT D.

I didn't succeed in writing the code.

I would be more than happy is anybody will help me or just write the code (I think that is shouldn't be a

long or uneasy to write)

THANK YOU.

[u]Bar toplian.[/u]

If you want individual characters to display on the 7 segment, then why have you used the String class at all? Just read your serial data into a char array to begin with. Seems silly to use a String when what you really want is a char array.

This isn't a place to get someone to write code for you. That is the gigs and collaborations section and you have to pay there. Here we help fix the code that you wrote. But we can't because you chose to keep it secret. If you want help fixing your code then post your code.

I tried to read my serial data into a char array but I cannot really make it I don't know what to write that put my serial data into a char array variable.

(deleted)

Maybe serial input basics can be a start.

bar_toplian:
I tried to read my serial data into a char array but I cannot really make it
I don’t know what to write that put my serial data into a char array variable.

Ok. You tried and failed. No problem. We all do that. Now please reread my last reply. It gave you two suggestions for how you might handle that. Neither of them was to come back and restate the obvious. You can post in the gigs section and offer money if you want someone to write code for you or you can post your broken code here if you want help fixing it. Another post just stating that you don’t know what you’re doing would be worthless. So please, if you post again then do one of those two things, post in gigs or post your code.

Please use code tags when you post your code. If you don’t know what that means then please read the How to use this forum thread at the top of the page.