arduino tx rx from one computer to arduino to another arduino

so my qustion is, is it possible to send comands from the computer to my arduino that then relays it to another arduino

So my answer is yes.

is ther a easy way to just relay the commands or do i have to program it for it ?

arduino only does what you tell it to do.

so the tx / rx pins are genrely not connectet to each other i whas wandering if i could just connect my 2 arduino to the firsts tx/rx pins and get the signal from there

You cannot connect all three computers to one serial connection. Each serial connection is between two computers only.

To accomplish your goal, you can get a Mega, which has 4 serial ports, and connect one to the computer, and another one to the other arduino.

Otherwise, you will have to use SoftwareSerial to emulate another serial port, so that you have two.

nonamejohn:
so the tx / rx pins are genrely not connectet to each other i whas wandering if i could just connect my 2 arduino to the firsts tx/rx pins and get the signal from there

You can connect the RX pins of two Arduinos together. This means anything sent from the computer is received on both arduinos. However, you will need to power the second arduino from the +5V of the other and connect the grounds of the two machines also you will not be able to download code to the second arduino.

All in all this is not normally the thing you want to do.
Why not say what you want to do rather than asking for how to solve what you wrongly think is the answer to your real problem.