Arduino Type's " not @ symbol into Command Prompt

Hi, Im making a wifi passord stealer.

Everything works but when the Arduino prints my email address into the CMD/Powershell the @ symbol appears as an "... therefore the email address isn't accepted and it gives an error...

So... any idea why, when the arduino 'types' into Powershell, the @ symbol appears as " !

Many Thanks

Charlie

So... any idea why, when the arduino 'types' into Powershell, the @ symbol appears as " !

My guess is that it's your code that does that. Of course, since your code is conspicuously absent, we can't know for certain why that @ is being mangled.

Do not expect help here with stealing WiFi passwords.

So you want our help doing something illegal and immoral and something that if I caught you doing it near me would get you very very hurt and you think we are going to help you with that? Dream on bud. Go figure out your own issues if that's what you're up to.

Come on guys, its an interesting project and im never going to you use it for malicious intent!

charlieheal123:
Come on guys, its an interesting project and im never going to you use it for malicious intent!

That's what they all say. There is no good reason to go round stealing people's wifi passwords. There is no non-malicious reason to do that.

You're definitely not going to get any help with it here. There are certain things we just don't touch. Hacking, stealing passwords, making detonators for bombs, building deadly weapons and stuff like that we just won't touch. Nobody here wants to be any part of your criminal enterprise.

Just go somewhere else. You're not going to convince anyone here to help you steal passwords.

Hi Guys,

I’m pen-testing my fathers business network and I am using the Arduino Micro to input commands into the command Prompt. However when the Arduino try’s to input an email address to email a log back to the ‘hacker’ the @ symbol in the Arduino script appears as an " in command Prompt??

Code is attached below.

Any help is appreciated.

Many Thanks

Charlie

wifi_password_grabber.ino (3.32 KB)

Hi, Im making a wifi passord stealer.

We are NOT going to help you.

Do not cross-post. Threads merged.