Arduino undo controlling prebuilt modules

Hi, this may be in the wrong section, sorry if it is.

I am interested in using a Arduino Uno to power some led's in a simple circuit and two prebuilt pcbs and led's all I want to ask is, would it be possible?

There would 20 LEDs (doesn't matter what type would be used in the dark) and one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-LED-Chaser-Beacon-PIC-Microcontroller-Light-Show-Strobe-8x-5mm-LEDs-9905-Wh-/131182595509?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e8b178db5

I would like to use a bluetooth thing with this to turn it on and off with a android phone.

Also what battery would this require?

Hi and welcome.

Yes, it's possible.

There would 20 LEDs (doesn't matter what type would be used in the dark) and one of these:

Well, it does matter. You're asking about what battery to use. The type of LED you'll be using will have something to do with that.

The gadget you're showing has a controller like the one in an Arduino built in, just from an other brand. Do you want to use that gadget or do you want to build something like it ?

I would like to use the item in the link, what I mean with the led's is that I don't know what I would need.

I would like to use a relatively inexpensive battery( £25? )

Sorry about being vague, I don't know too much about electronics.