Arduino UNO Automatic Security Routine (Help Needed)

Hi, I have this one idea...

What if i could use a Membrane Keypad (For Users, Owner, Friend/guest), Security Camera (PTZ-No Optical Zoom), momentary button (For strangers), Arduino UNO, Buzzer, Speaker, Computer with Arduino IDE & Blue Iris?
(My PTZ camera has NO Direction sensors of any kind!)
(Please remember that i DO NOT have arduino code! I need someone to make the code for me).

I would happen in these steps: /

Stranger routine: UNO waiting for button Input, Person presses Momentary Button, LED_BUILTIN turns on and stays on, Buzzer Buzzes, UNO sends a control command via serial, PTZ Camera turns toward door, A program verifies that the camera is facing the correct direction, Outdoor Speaker Says "Please look at the PTZ Camera", Person Looks at camera, Computer asks Blue Iris to take snapshot of person, Arduino UNO sends a command over serial requesting that a notification be sent to a device, User gets notification saying "A stranger
is at your door" With a image that was taken, User clicks the OK button, Computer receives the OK from user, LED_BUILTIN turns off and stays off, Computer sends command to UNO to reset.

User/Owner routine: UNO waiting for button Input, User types 4 digit code in (Example 1234), If correct LED_BUILTIN turns on and stays on, UNO sends "(Owner of passcode) is entering" via serial, user enters building (The system does not know if the door is opened), After 3 secs LED_BUILTIN turns off and stays off, Computer sends command to UNO to reset.

Guest (Has a 4 letter code) routine: UNO waiting for button Input, Guest enters a 4 Letter code (Example, Only from A-D: ABCD), If correct LED_BUILTIN turns on and stays on, Buzzer Buzzes, Outdoor Speaker Says "Someone will come to the door shortly", User opens door, Guest comes inside, After 3 secs LED_BUILTIN turns off and stays off, Computer sends command to UNO to reset.

I have a UNO, I need a schematic, I will Post a simple diagram in this post.

I would suggest breaking it up into a bunch of small pieces and then program one at a time and when debugged add another until you are finished. The coding for this is not going to be simple but you can have a lot of fun with it.