Arduino Uno + Bluetooth Shield couldn't be found

Hey guys!

I'm new to this whole arduino world, so I ask you to solve my little problem. I bought a Arduino Uno and the Bluetooth-Shield from Seeed Studio a few days ago and tried out the test program from the Seeed Studio Website. The Upload is working without an error, but neither my Galaxy Nexus, nor my MacBook could find the shield.
Any suggestions?

You can find the code here:

And yes, I checked the pin configuration.

Greetings from Austria,
Klemens

You can find the code here

Or you can post it here.

Here it is:

#include <SoftwareSerial.h> //Software Serial Port
#define RxD 7
#define TxD 6

SoftwareSerial blueToothSerial(RxD,TxD);

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
pinMode(RxD, INPUT);
pinMode(TxD, OUTPUT);
setupBlueToothConnection();
}

void loop()
{
char recvChar;
while(1){
if(blueToothSerial.available()){//check if there's any data sent from the remote bluetooth shield
recvChar = blueToothSerial.read();
Serial.print(recvChar);
}
if(Serial.available()){//check if there's any data sent from the local serial terminal, you can add the other applications here
recvChar = Serial.read();
blueToothSerial.print(recvChar);
}
}
}

void setupBlueToothConnection()
{
blueToothSerial.begin(38400); //Set BluetoothBee BaudRate to default baud rate 38400
blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STWMOD=0\r\n"); //set the bluetooth work in slave mode
blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STNA=SeeedBTSlave\r\n"); //set the bluetooth name as "SeeedBTSlave"
blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STPIN=0000\r\n");//Set SLAVE pincode"0000"
blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STOAUT=1\r\n"); // Permit Paired device to connect me
blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+STAUTO=0\r\n"); // Auto-connection should be forbidden here
delay(2000); // This delay is required.
blueToothSerial.print("\r\n+INQ=1\r\n"); //make the slave bluetooth inquirable
Serial.println("The slave bluetooth is inquirable!");
delay(2000); // This delay is required.
blueToothSerial.flush();
}

blueToothSerial.begin(38400);

In most cases you won't have success with the SoftwareSerial class and baud rates higher than 9600, with picky devices even 9600 is too fast. Use the hardware serial to communicate with your Bluetooth device and the SoftwareSerial for debugging, the only drawback: you need another USB2Serial device like the USB2Serial Light from Arduino or an FTDI cable.

void loop()
{
  char recvChar;
  while(1){
    if(blueToothSerial.available()){//check if there's any data sent from the remote bluetooth shield
      recvChar = blueToothSerial.read();
      Serial.print(recvChar);
    }
    if(Serial.available()){//check if there's any data sent from the local serial terminal, you can add the other applications here
      recvChar  = Serial.read();
      blueToothSerial.print(recvChar);
    }
  }
}

Why are you running an infinite loop inside an infinite loop()?