Arduino UNO can't initiate nextion

Good day everyone, I am developing a project using Arduino Uno with DTH Sensor AM2302 and Nextion 4024T032 for display. Now I’m aware that there are many examples and tutorials on the net on this project and I did watch and refer from them. Checking all the procedure and reviewing it, I can’t seem to find whats wrong with my version. After following steps and process, I come to face an error like this. After compiling all codes for Arduino and Nextion, connecting them and running it, the Serial Monitor prompts the message " ⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮bkcmd=1⸮⸮⸮page 0⸮⸮⸮ ". I don’t know what it means or even what caused the error but due to this the adruino can’t communicate with the nextion display.

PS: Regarding on my code I notice that prompt error is the result of nexInit() function in the setup. When I remove it the error disappears but leaving the arduino and nextion no communication whatsoever.

I know it may seem a simple problem and I guess I just missed a crucial part for setting both of the device. But I really don’t know where to start looking now. Wish you could all give me some advice or insights. Thanks.

I have attach the Serial Monitor Error Output.

Hello Czed24, Welcome to the forum. Please read 'how to use this forum - please read', at the top of this and every forum. Please note how to post your code and error messages. Posting an image of your screen is just.... daft (sorry, but it is!). Please copy and paste as per the instructions.

I assume you are using the Nextion libraries. I don't use them and don't know about them, however, I suggest you read 'using Nextion displays with Arduino', then either use the methods I set out there for using Nextion displays without libraries, or, if you prefer to use a library, follow the link to Ray Livingston's version of the Nextion libraries. Ray has fixed the many bugs in the original library.