arduino uno, cayenne, wifi shield uploading sketch problem

Hi,
I'm trying to use an adruino uno r3 with wifi shield with the cayenne but I can't upload the sketch niter from the arduino desktop IDE nighter from the web editor. Why? How can I resolve this problem? I attach screenshots of the errors and photo ot the wifi shield I use. thx
the last line from the error from the web editor "untitled.png" is not visible on the screenshot, but it says "exit status 1"
thx

Hang on tight. I'm trying to find a picture of the text I typed the last time someone posted a picture of their text.

great, thx!

Don't hold your breath. That was a hint that you need to post your text AS text, not as a picture.

ok:

from desktop IDE:

In file included from C:\Users\usr\Documents\Arduino\sketch_jan18c\sketch_jan18c.ino:2:0:

C:\Users\usr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/BlynkApiParticle.h:15:25: fatal error: application.h: No such file or directory

#include "application.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

from web editor:

./opt/arduino-builder/arduino-builder -compile -core-api-version 10611 -build-path /tmp/255315222/build -hardware opt/arduino-builder/hardware -hardware ./opt/cores -tools opt/arduino-builder/tools -tools ./opt/tools -built-in-libraries opt/libraries/latest -libraries /tmp/255315222/pinned -libraries /tmp/255315222/custom -fqbn arduino:avr:uno -build-cache /tmp -logger humantags -verbose=false /tmp/255315222/sketch_jan18a

Multiple libraries were found for "BlynkApiArduino.h"

Used: /home/admin/builder/opt/libraries/latest/cayenne-1-0-2

Not used: /home/admin/builder/opt/libraries/latest/blynk-0-5-0

In file included from /tmp/255315222/sketch_jan18a/sketch_jan18a.ino:3:0:

/home/admin/builder/opt/libraries/latest/cayenne-1-0-2/BlynkApiParticle.h:15:25: fatal error: application.h: No such file or directory

#include "application.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1

I tryied to add the library from .zip file, downloaded from the cayenne site but again error on the compiling:

In file included from C:\Users\usr\Documents\Arduino\sketch_jan18a\sketch_jan18a.ino:2:0:

C:\Users\usr\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/BlynkApiParticle.h:15:25: fatal error: application.h: No such file or directory

#include "application.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

I've uploaded the sketch, the error was appearing because I was including the library in the sketch, but now another problem appears.... when powerd on without the wi-fi shield on the serial monitor a message appears " [14] WiFi shield not present " this makekes me think that the sketch is working, but when powered on with the shield connected, no massages appears on the serial monitor, but also I don't see the device listed in the DHCP list of the DHCP server on the router "tp-link" I insert the SSID and pass in the sketch, upload it but also in the cayenne page no dashboard appears and " Waiting for board to connect..." massage still runs .....
what I must do to connect the board to the cayenne? thx

I'm Using this shield:
ESP8266 ESP-12E UART WIFI Shield

Is it compatible with cayenne?
thx

BorislavLukanov:
Is it compatible with cayenne?

Is that your problem to find out?
Why are you asking us?

Now I'm trying to connect with "Serial USB Connection", but on the serial monitor now I receave a massage with the token, but on the cayenne web page is still the massage " Waiting for board to connect..."
where is the problem?
thx

Do I have to wait the cayenne server to recognize the token sent from the arduino and how long it could take? How can I be sure that the arduino sends the token to the server and can I leave the serial monitor on without interfere with the sending of the arduino? thx