Arduino uno code to blink LED with different count.

Hello sir, I'm a newbie in microcontroller programming. My project is to blink one LED with seven switches. When I press first s/w LED to blink 10 times, when I press second S/W LED blinks 11 times like vise...So please help me to create a Arduino uno code.

Nidheesh: Hello sir, I'm a newbie in microcontroller programming. My project is to blink one LED with seven switches. When I press first s/w LED to blink 10 times, when I press second S/W LED blinks 11 times like vise...So please help me to create a Arduino uno code.

So there are TONS of this example on the forum, so search and you will find them.

also asking for "help" implies effort by the person asking. You may want to start by kicking the ball down the field... post what code you have tried or propose to start with.

Have a look at Planning and Implementing a Program and study the many examples that come with the Arduino IDE. Also look through the Useful Links Thread.

...R

Nidheesh: Hello sir, I'm a newbie in microcontroller programming. My project is to blink one LED with seven switches. When I press first s/w LED to blink 10 times, when I press second S/W LED blinks 11 times like vise...So please help me to create a Arduino uno code.

Sounds like a homework problem to me.

Don't expect someone to "help" by providing you the entire code.

You will have to actually write the code yourself to get credit.