Arduino Uno controller DC to AC @100 kHz Inverter

Hello,

I'm working on a project for wireless power transfer and I am currently running into issues programming and designing the inverter circuit. I have attached the datasheets below of the MOSFETs(TO-220AB IRF640NPbF) I am using. I have tried using MOSFET Drivers() as well as Opto-couplers (4N35) and can't seem to wrap my head around it.

This is part of my schematic currently:

I need to have two 100 kHz PWM signals to trigger the MOSFETs, from what i understand i need to phase shift one of the signals by 180 degrees. I believe this can be done by changing the time delay by half for one of the signals.

Looking for some direction

Thanks

At that speed standard opto couplers run out of steam, you'll need fast logic signal
opto couplers (which are more expensive, for instance ASCL6400).

But first you need to understand how to drive an H-bridge, you'll need high and
low-side MOSFET drivers and a bootstrapped supply for the high-side drivers,
and you'll need to set correct dead-time to prevent shoot-through.

Get the deadtime wrong and bang go your MOSFETs, literally.

Best to get a good H-bridge driver chip that can do most/all of this work for you,
programmable deadtime, undervoltage detection, etc etc.

Are you serious about 100kHz BTW - are you intending to use GaN devices or
what?

hi MarkT/1n10city

Im working on a dc-dc buck converter, the switching frequency of the MOSFET IRF150 is 62.5kHz , i plan to use a TLP250 opto...is this suitable for the said switching freq?

will i have to go for a ASCL6400? how do i decide?

Awaiting your reply?

Regards
Emmanuel

The TLP250 is a opto-coupled gate driver capable of 1.5A. The ASCL series are just
fast opto-couplers with no drive capability.

Why do you think opto-coupling is needed? Surely a simple hi-side-low-side MOSFET
driver like the IRS2004 / FAN7388 or similar is all that's needed?

ok thank you MarkT...