Arduino Uno for Coffee Roaster

I'm wanting to use the Arduino Uno to build a coffee roaster temperature display/ PC logger.
Pieces I'm interested in to connect to thermocouples are: Arduino Uno, LCD, USB for logging.
I'd like to have it work two different ways:
1- See the thermocouples temperatures on the LCD while the Arduino Uno is not connected to the computer.
2- Have the ability to connect the Arduino Uno to a laptop, via USB, for logging profiles.
Does the Arduino Uno connect to Artisan, or a different coffee roaster logging program?
I've been searching for plans and haven't been able to find any for this type of setup. Can anyone provide me with Arduino parts needed? It would also be nice to have access to spec sheets, so I know what would need to be connected where on the Arduino Uno.

Parts needed:

K-type Thermocouples
MAX31855 Thermocouple amplifier
Arduino UNO
LCD
USB cable
computer
PLX-DAQ

Examples are readily available for each of the items. Have fun.

Can the Uno accept multiple inputs, or can I add something to allow multiple inputs to display multiple temps on one LCD? Or, should I upgrade from the Uno?

A UNO will accept multiple inputs

You should be able to display multiple pieces of info on a LCD - but how easy it is to see depends on the display, I have used both two and four line units and both were wide enough to display two values if properly formatted per line - also showing multiple pages of information can be done

networkman:
Can the Uno accept multiple inputs, or can I add something to allow multiple inputs to display multiple temps on one LCD? Or, should I upgrade from the Uno?

I suggest you swing by the RESOURCES and PRODUCTS tab at the top and read through the information and examples. There you will find the UNO has

Microcontroller ATmega328P
Operating Voltage 5V
Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
Input Voltage (limit) 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
PWM Digital I/O Pins 6
Analog Input Pins 6
DC Current per I/O Pin 20 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
SRAM 2 KB (ATmega328P)
EEPROM 1 KB (ATmega328P)
Clock Speed 16 MHz
LED_BUILTIN 13
Length 68.6 mm
Width 53.4 mm
Weight 25 g