Arduino UNO getting hot

Hello, I power my arduino for usb , and iI noticed that the atmega chip is getting warmer, my surprise when I measure the voltage of the output pins, is in 4,76V, which is going on?

That's usually a good sign that an output or output protection diode has been blown. Total chip failure usually follows. Got a spare '328P?

Bootloaded parts are available if needed. http://www.dipmicro.com/store/CPU-ARD328P

CrossRoads:
That’s usually a good sign that an output or output protection diode has been blown. Total chip failure usually follows. Got a spare '328P?

Bootloaded parts are available if needed.
Atmega328 w/ Arduino UNO Optiboot Bootloader ATMEGA328P-PU - dipmicro electronics

So my arduino goes to waste?

Does it run cool when all the pins are disconnected and you are just powering it from the USB port?

dmjlambert: Does it run cool when all the pins are disconnected and you are just powering it from the USB port?

I remove the the atmega chip and the board runs fine.

Yes, i are just Power the arduino from USB port, before this problem , the board pins was in 5v and atmega chip was cold. Now the board pin are in 4,6v and atmega chip is to hot.

It is likely the board will be fine if you order the chip CrossRoads gave the link to. Meanwhile I suggest don't use the board until the new chip arrives.