Arduino Uno/MFRC522/Arduino Ethernet Shield

Hi guys, I face a little problem here in my project. I actually starting to study this arduino and I don’t really have idea.

I have a Arduino Uno/MFRC522 RFID/Arduino Ethernet Shield I don’t know if this devices will allow me to send a data to mysql xampp using those. This is what I want to happen. When I tap a card to MFRC522 the data will go through localhost which I currently using XAMPP.

I’m sorry for my ignorance and thank you for those who will answer my question.

I don't know if this devices will allow me to send a data to mysql xampp using those.

Not directly. You CAN send data from the Arduino to a PHP script that can store data in a MySQL database, using the ethernet shield.

When I tap a card to MFRC522 the data will go through localhost which I currently using XAMPP.

That last phrase is NOT correct. You MUST understand just what localhost means. It does NOT refer to a specific machine.

PaulS:
Not directly. You CAN send data from the Arduino to a PHP script that can store data in a MySQL database, using the ethernet shield.
That last phrase is NOT correct. You MUST understand just what localhost means. It does NOT refer to a specific machine.

Thank you for response. What I actually need is send the data to a localhost. The picture attached is where the data will go.

What I actually need is send the data to a localhost.

localhost means that the client and server are running on the SAME machine.

Good luck getting MySQL to install on your Arduino.

Good luck building PHP for your Arduino.