Arduino uno / Multiple error messages

Hello.

I’m new to the forum and also new to the arduino.

First of all, sorry for bad formating and not following the rules of making the topic.

I’m 19 years old and i’m making a exam(school finishing) project with arduino.

I need your help!

I’m using Arduino Uno , Windows7 …

I started doing this project:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/chlonos/
With instructions here:

It’s 75% completted.

But i have problems with my arduino scetch/program.
You can find the program in the links.

I followed the instructions, arduino is working. I installed both libraries (i think correctly) and some errors keep coming up…

The scetch/code is really long, you can check it yourself.
The things i needed to change i already changed.

First, my error was the
#include <Charlieplexing.h> , which couldn’t find the library so i changed it to →
#include <Charliplex.h> which then turned yellow like the library

After this, inside the library and in Charliplex.h (header,c++) it had an error and something went wrong with the #include <WProgram.h> … i found solutions to it, then i changed it to
#include <Arduino.h> … but i didn’t do the same for RTClib (i found a wprogram there too but it wasnt in error list)

After this, the program had another errors… all of the codes of
prog_uchar … weren’t working

I can’t fix it… can anybody help me? There’s a application which enables somebody to view and control my PC, i forget how it is called… would be happy :slight_smile:

Thanks for the answers.

I can't fix it... can anybody help me?

If you're going to help others to help you, most probably.

What do you think others need to help you?

Raizen1337: First of all, sorry for bad formating and not following the rules of making the topic.

So you know you're not following the rules, but you think you're just too important and we should just look past that huh? Rules are for the little people huh? You want us to help you, but you're going to just ditch the rules that make it easier for us to do that. Who cares if you're making it harder for us to provide FREE help to you?

Is that your attitude?

If you know the rules then follow them. They're there for a reason.

First, my error was the
#include <Charlieplexing.h> , which couldn’t find the library so i changed it to →
#include <Charliplex.h> which then turned yellow like the library

That was not a good idea!

Mark