Arduino Uno not is recognized

Hi,
I have an Arduino Uno Original that suddenly I can’t make Upload because the port is not recognized; I did the test to know about energy, and that’s ok.
Would someone can help me with anything suggested?
Regards
Wilson

I did the test to know about energy, and that's ok.

Which test is that?

What was connected to the Uno when it failed?

Which operating system are you using?

What does the operating system say about the Uno when you connect it (on Windows, it will be in device manager)? Is it still recognised?

What are the error messages that you get?

wilroberto:
Hi,
I have an Arduino Uno Original that suddenly I can’t make Upload because the port is not recognized; I did the test to know about energy, and that’s ok.
Would someone can help me with anything suggested?
Regards
Wilson

When I said about "I did a test of energy," I mean that measured points 5V and GND, and both were considered that's ok.
The issues started after that connected a Relé, So I believe that I have been connected mistake and burned something intern circuit.
I have been used to Windows 10.[/justify]
Although my device shows me energized with all LEDs on, I can't access anything port.
Would it be possible to recover the device?
It's was msg when I tried to make Upload

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Windows 10), Placa:"Arduino Uno"

O sketch usa 936 bytes (2%) de espaço de armazenamento para programas. O máximo são 32256 bytes.

Variáveis globais usam 9 bytes (0%) de memória dinâmica, deixando 2039 bytes para variáveis locais. O máximo são 2048 bytes.

Ocorreu um erro enquanto o sketch era carregado

avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM13": O sistema nao pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.

Este relatório teria mais informações com
"Mostrar a saida detalhada durante a compilação"
opção pode ser ativada em "Arquivo -> Preferências"

If all LEDs are one, you probably damaged the 16U2 usb-to-ttl converter.

What does Windows device manager say when you connect the board?

sterretje:

sterretje:

When I connect, the board appear nothing on the device manager

If the board does not appear in Windows device manager, the 16U2 is malfunctioning.

You can try to burn its firmware (not the bootloader of the 328P). I have never done that and can't do research at this moment.

It's no guarantee that it will fix the problem.

Personally I would probably not even try unless as a learning exercise and just buy a new board.

HI,
I agree, unfortunately, I also believe that it is better. How all say in my country, “Living and learning.”
Thank you very much!
Regards
Wilson