Arduino UNO not working properly PLEASE HELP :(

Our project is a Line Follower Robot that uses an UNO, an L9110s, and two geared DC motors.

Whenever I try to upload any sketch, be it an example sketch, a blank one, or my own, I get either one of these errors:

I can't seem to find a proper solution for my problem. The previous sketch seems to control the motor somewhat since the previous sketch used pin 9, and we use that pin on this project. So I can confirm that the Arduino is still working, and the driver is working.

Is it possible to burn the Arduino or the Driver by manually spinning the motors? Because when I tested it out, the LED on the driver lit up in varying brightness depending on the speed that I manually spun it at.

Any help would be appreciated. Pleaseeeeeeee

Post the full error message. The actual error that contains information identifying why the upload failed is further up. use the button to copy the full error message.

DrAzzy: Post the full error message. The actual error that contains information identifying why the upload failed is further up. use the button to copy the full error message.

Ok I didn't know about that, here you go:

An error occurred while uploading the sketch avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x20 Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

Is anything connected to pins 0, 1 or reset? If so disconnect it when uploading code, these are used for serial uploads.